Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Meet the Boys

I like pets a hell of a lot more than I like people. It's true. My dogs make my day, I have no idea how I survived so many years without one! My parrot, well....he's a different story-I am working on repairing our 16 year relationship.

We have two maltese dogs, Rocky and Tucker. They can be utterly obnoxious at times and some days they make me want to pull my hair out, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

There is nothing like a dog, to greet you when you come home, to cuddle with you when you're feeling down... They don't talk back (using words) or steal your shit (unless they can get away with it) and they certainly do not push you out of bed at night...

Haha, ok, seriously, who would have thought a five pound dog would manage to take up half the bed!?


No comments:

Post a Comment